I. Basic Provisions
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4, point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: „GDPR”) is Wanet s.r.o. ID 25363808, VAT CZ25363808, with its registered office at Šafaříkova 1295, 757 01 Valašské Meziříčí ((hereinafter: „Controller“).
2. The contact details of the Administrator are
address: Wanet s.r.o., Šafaříkova 1295, 757 01 Valašské Meziříčí
phone: 774 462 004
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained as a result of the fulfilment of your order.
2. The controller processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Lawful basis and purpose of the processing of personal data
1. The lawful reason for processing personal data is
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
1. The controller retains personal data
2. After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of the personal data are the persons
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organisation.
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
VII. Terms and conditions of personal data security
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form.
3. the controller declares that only persons authorised by the controller have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions of data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
These terms and conditions take effect on 25.5.2018.
|All data are only indicative. The portal administrator has no responsibility for potentially incorrect data and related consequences. Publishing or further sharing of content from www.warioweather.com is only allowed with written consent from WANET s.r.o.|